Access Go4Schools here.
Click the ‘Parents’ button in the top right-hand corner, use your login details to access Go4Schools, if you don’t know these use the options to request or reset your password.
Important: Students must have first accessed Go4Schools by using the Go4Schools login tool in School on any PC, this has to be done first before a password for home access can be requested.
Attempting to access Go4Schools from home for the first time and have logged in to Go4Schools using the login tool first on a School PC?
- Head to the Go4Schools site using the link above.
- Click the ‘Students’ button in the top right-hand corner
- In the ‘First Time User’ section, enter your school email address (e.g. 16RobertsTay@fernup.dorset.sch.uk but replacing 16RobertsTay with your username)
- You will then be sent a password to your school email account which you can access here.
- The email sometimes goes into a section in your mailbox called Other, this is next to the word Focused above your list of emails, or just search your mailbox for Go4Schools.
- Copy the randomised password Go4Schools have sent you.
- Head back to Go4Schools and the Students login section.
- Enter your email address into the top section and paste the password you were sent directly below this.
- Click Log in
- You should then be logged in to Go4Schools from home.
- You should change your password to something more memorable (perhaps set it to the same as you use for logging on to the School PCs)
- To change your password once logged in, click My Settings in the top right of the page.
- Paste in the password Go4Schools sent you into the “current password used to login” field.
- Enter your new password twice into the fields below and click change.
- From then on login from home using your School email address and the password you’ve set for Go4Schools.
Enter your school email address which is your school username (e.g. RobertFrost) with the suffix @fernup.dorset.sch.uk (e.g. RobertFrost@fernup.dorset.sch.uk) and your password.
If using Go4Schools at home for the first time you will need to enter your school email address in the ‘First Time User’ section and request a password. You will then be sent a password to your school email account which you can access here.
If you don’t know your password details, use the options to request or reset your password.