Access Go4Schools here.
Click the ‘Parents’ button in the top right-hand corner, use your login details to access Go4Schools, if you don’t know these use the options to request or reset your password.
Important: Students must have first logged on to a school PC and changed their password, if you have not done this you will be unable to access your school email which is required to set / reset your Go4Schools password.
Attempting to access Go4Schools from home for the first time and have logged in to Go4Schools using the login tool first on a School PC?
- Head to the Go4Schools site using the link above.
- Click the ‘Students’ button in the top right-hand corner
- In the ‘First Time User’ section, enter your school email address (e.g. 16RobertsTay@fernup.dorset.sch.uk but replacing 16RobertsTay with your username)
- You will then be sent a password to your school email account which you can access here.
- The email sometimes goes into a section in your mailbox called Other, this is next to the word Focused above your list of emails, or just search your mailbox for Go4Schools.
- Click on the link that Go4Schools send you (this link only lasts for 1 hour from the time of request)
- Create a new password, enter it twice and click change. Be sure to match the complexity requirements as outlined on the page.
- Your password will then be set.
- You should then be logged in to Go4Schools from home or via the Go4Schools app using your school email address and this password.
Enter your school email address which is your school username (e.g. RobertFrost) with the suffix @fernup.dorset.sch.uk (e.g. RobertFrost@fernup.dorset.sch.uk) and your password.
If using Go4Schools at home for the first time you will need to enter your school email address in the ‘First Time User’ section and request a password. You will then be sent a password reset link to your school email account (this link only lasts for 1 hour from the time of request) which you can access here.
If you don’t know your password details, use the options to request or reset your password.