Download the App
Please follow this guide to help get connected to Go4Schools.
Click the ‘Parents’ button in the top right-hand corner, use your login details to access Go4Schools, if you don’t know these use the options to request or reset your password.
Students must have first logged on to a school PC and changed their password, if you have not done this you will be unable to access your school email which is required to set / reset your Go4Schools password.
Attempting to access Go4Schools from home for the first time and have logged in to a School PC and changed your computer & email password? (computer access and email password are the same)
- Head to the Go4Schools site using the link above.
- Click the ‘Students’ button in the top right-hand corner
- In the ‘First Time User’ section, enter your school email address (e.g. 16RobertsTay@fernup.dorset.sch.uk but replacing 16RobertsTay with your username)
- You will then be sent a password to your school email account which you can access here.
- The email sometimes goes into a section in your mailbox called Other, this is next to the word Focused above your list of emails, or just search your mailbox for Go4Schools.
- Click on the link that Go4Schools send you (this link only lasts for 1 hour from the time of request)
- Create a new password, enter it twice and click change. Be sure to match the complexity requirements as outlined on the page.
- Your password will then be set.
- You should then be logged in to Go4Schools from home or via the Go4Schools app using your school email address and this password.
Staff: Enter your school email address which is your school username (e.g. RobertFrost) with the suffix @fernup.dorset.sch.uk (e.g. RobertFrost@fernup.dorset.sch.uk) and your password. If using Go4Schools at home for the first time you will need to enter your school email address in the ‘First Time User’ section and request a password. You will then be sent a password reset link to your school email account (this link only lasts for 1 hour from the time of request) which you can access here. If you don’t know your password details, use the options to request or reset your password.