A student and unsure of your Go4Schools login details?
You will need to perform a password reset, please follow the guide below to do this.
- Head to https://www.go4schools.com/students/
- Click ‘Forgotten your password?’
- Enter your school email address which is your school username (for example 19marshsco) with @fernup.dorset.sch.uk at the end and no spaces
- Click ‘Send password reset link’
- Access your School email here
- Login to your School email with your school username and your password that you login to the school computers with
- Look out for the password reset link from Go4Schools and follow the link in the email
- Enter a new password twice on the Go4Schools page that loads from the link in the email – pay special attention to the password requirements listed on the Go4Schools password reset page.
- Click Change
- Once successfully set the page will change to the Go4Schools login page where Isobella can enter her school email address and this new password to access Go4Schools
- Make a note of this password somewhere safe and secure (perhaps on the notes app on your phone) and never share these details with anyone.